Photo

New World Record: Largest Orgy Ever!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Dean

Dean

I forget what 8 was for...

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,320 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:49 PM

Very old news, but it was new to me... Oh, and the below pics are NSFW.

A group of people in Japan have set a new record - the world's largest orgy! 500 people having simultaneous sex, and it was all caught on tape... Although, it all looks a bit too clinical for my taste.

Before:
Posted Image

Almost time:
Posted Image

GO!
Posted Image

250 satisfied young ladies:
Posted Image

>> LINK <<

World Record in Japan: Largest Orgy

Japan has successfully set a new world record. Having 250 men and 250 women who commenced to have sex in the same place at the same time, completing the world biggest orgy ever!

The Orgy was held in a warehouse with a professional camera crew taking pictures and recording the entire event, which was pretty hot and sticky.

Imagine what it must be like to come stumbling across a room filled with 500 people having oral sex and screwing their brains out. Not to bad a way to end your day huh?

It all seemed a little too organized for our personally liking but leave it to the Japanese to accomplish a goal. Especially if it had anything to do with naked women and sex.

The entire event was actually filmed and available for purchase on DVD for around $40.

Bonus: Here are the DVD covers and info for your enjoyment.

"One look at the cover of this DVD and you may think that the image was multiplied by special computer graphics, but it's not. In a grand scheme to break records and win the coveted AV Grand Prix competition, SOD recruits the assistance of over 500 people to participate in one of the largest orgies ever produced. Nothing but fully nude amateurs doing what comes naturally, as moans of pleasure echo throughout the auditorium sized room with an endless sea of naked bodies sprawled on the floor. Synchronized fucking positions from oral sex, 69 action, girl on top sex, zoom ups on various individuals and ejaculations on the breasts to complete the production. Has extra specials and even the "Making of" included in this DVD. 130 mins."

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 UncleMao

UncleMao

毛澤東大叔

• Consigliare
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,737 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:51 PM

You're getting residuals off the sales aren't you?
Posted Image

#3 Eric

Eric

Trust the Computer! The Computer is your Friend!

• The Commission
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

I do not consider it an Orgy unless there is more then just one on one interaction, regardless of how many people are in the room. This is just a bunch of couples fucking in proximity. Think any given hotel if you removed the walls.

#4 UncleMao

UncleMao

毛澤東大叔

• Consigliare
  • 11,737 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

Agreed. Orgy really does not come to mind unless there is at least double something involved.

Edited by UncleMao, 21 September 2009 - 07:01 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Wombat

Wombat

Rub my Underbelly!

• Grumpy Auld Bastards
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,850 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:09 PM

NO DAISY CHAIN, NO ORGY!
Posted Image

#6 doa12

doa12

Grumpy Auld Bastard Toyhoarder

• Grumpy Auld Bastards
  • 19,004 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 07:28 PM

I watched that... pretty darn boring. Or at least the version I saw was since it had the pixelization they do over there.

#7 Ryanella

Ryanella

Moderator Emeritus

• TJNR Member
  • 24,914 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 08:14 PM

Rematch!

tFXjr.jpg

#8 shirizaki

shirizaki

JUPITER'S COCK!

• TJNR Member
  • 10,732 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 09:36 PM

I do not consider it an Orgy unless there is more then just one on one interaction, regardless of how many people are in the room. This is just a bunch of couples fucking in proximity. Think any given hotel if you removed the walls.

Orgy implies that the emphasis is multiple "couplings" with multiple members of the opposite sex. "Gangbang" occurs where there are fewer 1:1 parings and multiple 2:1 3:1 pairings, usually sorted in a string when the first simply has exhausted themselves.

Example:

Houston fucked 500 guy sin a gangbang, but since the ratio wasn't even close to even, it was considered a gangbang, moreso since there was only one coupling at a time. This was an "orgy", since there are multiple pairings at a single time.

You can have multiple gangbangs and it be an orgy, but it's only been done a few times, and they are considered:

Posted Image

LEGENDARY.

"The only reason bad things happen to you is because you're a dumbass." ~Red Foreman

#9 Diamxury

Diamxury

Is it in yet?

• TJNR Immigrant
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:16 PM

This is one example of "Japanese Can-Do" attitude that they should just leave the hell alone. About as titillating as watching Sue Johannsen with her wooden models.

What's the pickup line to get these women here? Maybe I've been married too long. My mind can't stretch that far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users